Fluoroquinolone-Toxicity-Awareness-Recovery Facebook page.

Here is a new Fluoroquinolone Facebook page. Help the site grow by sharing it with others. Thanks for all your advocacy Jen.

9 Responses to “Fluoroquinolone-Toxicity-Awareness-Recovery Facebook page.”

1. Ive been in pain for years. Took levaquin for sinus infection in dec 2010 and suffered severe side effects and 3 months later. I finally came across this website. It promted me to investigate 2 surgeries I had -2005 and 2008 and what they used as an antibotic during procedures. YOu guessed it – Levaquin- now I know why I have had so many problems physically and mentally. I have spent of course thousands of dollars. But my question is what do you do for pain? I read that Advil could make it worse. I am doing a lot of natural things and I feel I would be worse if not for those but the pain in my hip, sciatica is taking me down. What would you reccomend for pain releif?

2. melanie bottorff says:

I am having trouble finding it. Can you only purchase it on line through an company in India?

3. Cassie says:

I was poisoned from cipro. Please see my blog for help with the healing process.

4. Vesta Half says:

I always found the most effective way to get all your b vitamins is to just take a mutli-B vitamin each morning. they contain 100% of the RDA. In addition some of the finest resources of vitamins are always found in fruit and vegetables, you can’t go wrong with them.

5. Michelle says:

After takineg levaguin, my entire body fllet as it was fallng apatty , no energy, vomitin diarreaa, lethatgy. My white blood cellls went from 16000l to 31000/ sppme cam tolerae3 I WOULE NOT. I FELT I WS GONNA DIE. PLEAE HEED MY WARNING-GOOOD BLRDD

6. Michelle says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZS SO SO SORRY THAT WAS GOD BLESS

7. Sally Ruhl says:

I too was given Cipro in the hospital following a surgery, had a shingles out break and then a sinus infection, was treated with Cipro at home and noticed it was either not working or making me worse. Next they gave me Levoxican. That took me down completely and I stopped taking it after 5 days. My shingles have been breaking out continuously since and the pain….never have I had such pain!

8. Sally Ruhl says:

The brand name was Levaquin…a very disturbing situation as I avoid narcotic, benzodiazapams to be safe! Now what to do?

9. Donny says:

Kardashian and West made a stop in Miami for the Style I’d
    love to have more K-Stars but again optimum number of efforts have to be devote to savor the sport or produce an improvement.