Levaquin victim given 750 mg for what turned out to be stomach acid.

Levaquin ( Levofloxacin ) has almost destroyed me.  I was given 750 and on the 5 th day, my body froze up. This was given for a possible sinus infection which turned out to be stomach acid only.   After many doctors, I am on 9 medicines the two key of which are prednisone and Methothrexate for inflation.  It is so astonishing that all the doctors say:  can’t be from Levaquin, they are lying threw their teeth, believe me. This happened 6 months ago, and my side effects are awful, cramps, sleep, tired, muscle spasms, terrible weight gain, and on and on. Been to 7 doctors to find cures.  Now have a torn right shoulder and a week left knee.  My wife took me to the hospital just this week, exhaustion was diagnosis and although I was very healthy prior, now I have a heart murmur and will go to cardiologist for follow up.   Great.  62 yr old male, now on my third job hoping for the best. Need to sleep in my car during the day between appt’s.

Bill

20 Responses to “Levaquin victim given 750 mg for what turned out to be stomach acid.”

1. AJLind says:

*** I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I’ve taken every antibiotic ever known to man for various infections including H-Pylori (stomach bacteria known to cause stomach ulcers), pyelonephritis or kidney infections, UTI infections, klebsiella (gram negative bacteria that causes death if it goes to the lungs 50% of the time), and lung infections. My physician gave me Levaquin and I took it not knowing it had issues. At 1:00 am I awakened to the feeling of breathlessness, my face and hands were numb, my throat was swollen and I felt like I couldn’t swallow…went to the mirror and my face was puffed up like a basketball as were my hands and feet. I immediately took Benadryl and it has gone down considerably since this happened last night and I came online to see what side effects of Levaquin were and came across the manufacturer’s own website which spends 75% of the page warning against people using Levaquin because side effects are not only immediate but sometimes begin at some point far in the future and death is also mentioned. I am not happy to have gone through this but I am thankful to the good Lord and God in heaven it did or I might have gone on taking it and poisoning my body further. TO ANYONE READING THIS…DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG…IT IS A TERRIBLE MISTAKE THAT YOU MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM OR YOU MAY DIE FROM…IT IS A POISON! ***

2. Vintage says:

Wedding…

[...]Levaquin victim given 750 mg for what turned out to be stomach acid. | "Levaquin Hurts" Brain/Body Toxic Drug[...]…

3. Else Kellan says:

Kidney infection should be monitored closely because it can lead to a more serious damage tot the kidneys. ;*,,*

Warm regards http://www.foodsupplementdigest.com/soy-milk-estrogen/

4. Fanny Pooley says:

Stomach acids can be quite temperamental sometimes and when the acid levels are very high it can really give you some nasty stomach ache. :..’*

Most recently released content from our own homepage

5. Dayna Bidrowski says:

Stomach acids is mainly composed of hydrochloric acid. Stress is also known to increase the amounts of stomach acids. `

Most up-to-date write-up coming from our new blog site

6. Agustin Dutil says:

A stomach ulcer can be extremely painful. They generally develop when the membrane that lines the digestive system erodes. This can be due to a range of causes and factors. Before the development of antibiotic treatment, stomach ulcers were life-threatening conditions. The only life-saving treatment available was for large sections of the digestive tract to be removed. Failure to do this would mean the person with the ulcer may die from a haemorrhage.;

Very latest posting straight from our very own webpage
    <.http://www.foodsupplementcenter.com/best-otc-sleep-aid/

7. I loved as much as you’ll obtain performed proper here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be turning in the following. sick indubitably come more beforehand again as exactly the similar just about very steadily within case you shield this increase.

8. Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

9. get top quality canine arthritis available

10. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered bright transparent idea

11. 2-inch display offers any mobile phone user prestige and clarity whilst watching videos or updating the
    Google maps application for directions,
    and is also the same size as the Legend’s critically acclaimed screen.
    Get Latest Updates on Mobile Phone Deals,
    mobile phone shop, Free Gifts with Phones, mobile phones,
    cheap mobile phones, online phone shop & Coming Soon Mobile Phones.
    This can be tremendously beneficial if you
    like to keep in touch with your friends and family on a regular
    basis through email.

12. Smartphone says:

Since its release in March 2010, the Samsung Galaxy
    S has won over its fair share of fans. Eraser mode is able to detect moving objects in
    your photo and will allow you to delete them. 1, comparing the user experience to
    that of a PC however within a neat portable package.

13. nearsighted says:

Very quickly this web page will be famous amid all blogging users, due to it’s nice articles

14. It’s an remarkable post for all the online users; they will get benefit
    from it I am sure.

15. vegan says:

I have learn several good stuff here. Certainly worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt
    you put to create this type of fantastic informative site.

16. Clyde says:

When any smart person would find out is that there is nothing evil and controlling about “Perfected Mind Control – The Unauthorized Black Book of Hypnotic Mind Control” instead it’s about personal liberation. On the other hand the athletes and sportsmen are fond of using the rugged and tough watches
    that can withstand weather hazards and regular wear and tear.
    First of all, let me to show you, CTcake is an international jewelry brand known for their personalized sterling silver jewelrys like pendants, rings, bracelets and so on.

17. Hi terrific blog! Does running a blog similar
    to this require a massive amount work? I’ve absolutely no knowledge of computer programming however I was hoping
    to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any ideas or
    techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is
    off topic but I simply needed to ask. Appreciate it!

18. Music News says:

A good tip to use when thinking about downloading music is to make sure you aren’t tying up your internet
    connection with other things. 80-100 is moderately alert and interested otherwise 100 upward are increasingly lively excited
    or agitated. My brother was a drummer and my sister was
    a pianist and a singer.

19. Gaming Computers…

Levaquin victim given 750 mg for what turned out to be stomach acid. | "Levaquin Hurts" Brain/Body Toxic Drug…

20. If you desire to obtain a good deal from this
    post then you have to apply such strategies to your won web site.