Levaquin: Anxiety and other problems from just two pills.

Hey! I am 22 years old and in november of last year I was prescribed levaquin for a UTI that was very mild. I took 2 pills for two days as my doctor instructed me to. The first day was totally fine, but when I took the second pill, that entire day seemed different. I was having heart palpitations that were rather far apart. You know… One here and there. Well that night I layed down to go to sleep and began experiencing major panic and more intense heart palpitaions. I do not have a history of either one. In fact I was completely healthy before this antibiotic. I had a panic attack so bad, my face and ears were burning and it felt as though someone were trying to suffocate me with a pillow. I ended up in the ER and all they can tell me was that I was more than likely having an anxiety attack. For days this went on and eventually I began having out of body experiences along with severe depression. I hadn’t slept for days and if I tried, I would get this electric shock feeling  that woke me up in flight or fight mode as soon as I was drifting off to sleep, so I guess I was never actually asleep. I was so desparate for sleep I ended up being prescribed ambien. It did nothing for me. I also had to be put on Lexapro for depression which I think helped a bit, but when I went in to get it…. I was crying and absolutely devistated for no reason. Once again I was desparate. I Knew that day I took that second dose of levaquin that this quinolone was doing this to me. It was the only thing I had been taking. Plus I looked it up online as soon as I felt these noticable feelings. I’m almost 8 months in and nearly recovered other than my knees aching and tmj that develpoed from clenching in my sleep. I do have a very important question though. I may be pregnant and want to know if this would harm the baby? I am 99% recovered. I don’t have too much pain in my knees and jaw as much, but even if they snapped into pieces… I would be happy as long as the mental torture never returns.

21 Responses to “Levaquin: Anxiety and other problems from just two pills.”

1. Very educational – continue to spread the word. Looking forward to an update. For too long now have I had the urge to get started on my own blog. Guess if I wait any longer I’ll never take action. I’ll make sure to include you in my Blogroll. Thanks again!!

2. sometimes i also have anxiety attacks and when it happens, i just breathe slowly and deeply to help me relax.*~,

3. Luke Jackson says:

Relaxation techniques and meditation can help a lot during Anxiety Attacks. ‘,.

4. Ayako Ashbach says:

People all over the world in developed, Western nations suffer from panic attacks and naturally want to know the causes. Panic attacks are a tricky thing to have to endure, and sometimes establish, for a number of reasons. It is a hugely complex medical issue involving the person’s psychological state as well as physical condition. There is a good deal of resemblance and cross-influence happening within the mind and body. Those states only tend to make everything more troublesome to endure, form a variety of viewpoints.”

My own, personal blog
    <http://www.healthmedicinelab.com/bronchitis-treatment/

5. Going Here says:

I precisely desired to appreciate you once more. I am not sure the things In order to would have handled in the absence of the creative concepts contributed on your part on that area. It had been the frightful crisis for me, however , seeing the very well-written manner your site processed the issue took others to cry over fulfillment. I am grateful for this assistance and as well , pray clients realize what a powerful job you happen to be doing educating the rest via your blog post. I’m certain you haven’t encountered all of us.

6. Franziska says:

I do not even know the way I finished up right here, but I
    thought this post was good. I don’t recognize who you are however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger when you aren’t already.
    Cheers!

7. Rosella says:

Amazing issues here. I’m very happy to see your post. Thank you a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you.

Will you kindly drop me a mail?

8. resource says:

Acl knee injury in my opinion you commit an error, Write to me in PM, we will discuss

9. excellent submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of
    this sector do not realize this. You must continue
    your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

my blog property investment company

10. en says:

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you
    if that would be ok. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward
    to new updates.

11. If you’re about to take your first wedding, it can be
    an extremely complicated period, to express the smallest amount of.

12. I have to show my thanks to you just for bailing me out of such a setting. Just after searching throughout the world-wide-web and finding techniques which are not powerful, I thought my entire life was over. Being alive without the solutions to the difficulties you’ve fixed through the short article is a serious case, and ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t noticed your website. Your own mastery and kindness in playing with all things was vital. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for this reliable and results-oriented help. I will not hesitate to suggest your web sites to anyone who wants and needs tips about this matter.

13. This is yet another advantage to owning this type of
    furniture for your patio area. Modern security control rooms employ custom ergonomic designed furniture
    that meets the needs of individual operators. Check online for a
    broad selection of contemporary furniture websites and update your home today.

14. Interesujące spojrzenie na sprawę, każdy winien przeczytać
    dodatkowo zaznajomić się z tematem. test obciążenia glukozą 75g normy, test obciążenia
    glukozą 75g w ciąży, test obciążeń obciążenia glukozą 75g wynik

15. There are many folks outside in the world that are taking a look at Iphone 3gs jailbreak.
    Jailbreaking your iPhone enables the so called cydia installer is installed by you.

16. online celeb says:

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to obtain most up-to-date updates, therefore
    where can i do it please help.

17. Melvina says:

Very nice post. I definitely appreciate this
    website. Thanks!

18. Now it is vital that you click “accept”, to get
    started with VNC connection. But, we’ll give users who want to update it.
    That being said that definition that is better is still on a smaller screen and
    You can only zoom so much.

19. Karma says:

Now, you will need to set the iDevice in DFU approach.
    It is not difficult to understand and works pretty well for all series of iPod touch.
    This chance came because of their faithfulness to the gospel no matter
    the persecution.

20. Jimmy Vimont says:

Herve Leger was founded in 1985 by the designer currently known as Herve Leger Leroux. Leroux adopted his current name after he lost the rights to the Herve Leger name.In the summer of 2012, popular definitely fashion,Herve Leger will be your choice.2012 Herve Leger Dresses,This bold patterned Herve Leger Alexa dress in flirty pink combo is a great cocktail alternative to your go-to basics. The flattering bandage cut and sexy strapless style will leave your body looking flawless! Fuchsia/berry combo woven knit.Straight, strapless neckline.Formfitting silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Back zip.75 Rayon, 23 Nylon, 2 Spandex.Dry Clean Only.

21. Best Online Betting Sites Most popular today Accepted from all over the world With many hot promotions, can subscribe immediately.