Johnson & Johnson unethical behavior

In addition to the Levaquin ( Levofloxacin ) toxicity that Johnson and Johnson tries to cover up here is some more unethical behaviour from this unethical company. This one involves a birth control patch in which Johnson and Johnson hid data from the FDA.

18 Responses to “Johnson & Johnson unethical behavior”

1. Johnson and Johnson unethical behavior | “Death by Levaquin” Brain/Body Toxic Drug ~ I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Ortho Evra Patch

2. Nate Weant says:

you guys are dummmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb,omfg,get a life

3. Home Energy says:

I do consider all of the concepts you have presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. Could you please prolong them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.

4. My family members always say that I am killing my time here
    at net, except I know I am getting familiarity every day
    by reading such nice articles or reviews.

5. a says:

І’m ցߋne tߋ inform my littlе brother, that he shοuld also vissit tɦіs
    webpage on regular basis tօ get updated from latеѕt gossip.

6. home loan rates…

Johnson & Johnson unethical behavior | “Levaquin Hurts” Brain/Body Toxic Drug…

7. Nous sommes les numéros 1 en recherche de fuite d’eau sur toute la France.

8. Eyy, buen sitio,buen trabajo :D recomendable 100%Gracias. Saludos Cordiales.

9. Web Site says:

Hola, muy bueno este sitio,muy prolijo, y bien redactado!
    :) Gracias. Saludos Cordiales.

10. homepage says:

Buenas, buen blog,buen trabajo :D muy prolijo, y bien redactado!
    :) Gracias. Saludos Cordiales.

11. moda says:

Most of the girls are choosing the basic sheepskin slip shoes,
    as they are comfortable and stylish. Bourne’s President, Thomas
    Mc – Claskie, always uses his creative imagery to make trendy shoes for men. 1990′s – Bra became a highlight on women’s
    wardrobe.

12. hgh factor says:

Injectable steroids Injectable steroids for sale Is Albuterol a steroid Your Very first Name: Your Email Address: Sponsored Advertisements.

13. All things thought about, if your answer is yes, look
    no additional and select weight training steroids.

14. When some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she needs to
    be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained
    over here.

15. Blog says:

Hey there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and
    personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this
    web site.

16. Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss
    and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I
    know my viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
    feel free to send me an e-mail.

17. Big or small, backed by a full scale media campaign or spread by word-of-mouth,
    contests are powerful tools that motivate people and drive engagement.

She is a successful entrepreneur, Internet Marketer,
    and regular contributor to a number of online and offline investment publications and blogs.
    Using a URL shortening service to create short URLs also allows you to
    quickly share links with friends and family via Facebook,
    e-mail, and instant messenger – or on forums and comment sections – without the fear of it being dropped or
    mangled because of strange punctuation within the URL.

18. Minimize the stem to 1 inch or much less. I prefer to either steam or boil
    artichokes, and keep away from the microwave as I’m undoubtedly not a great
    microwave chef.